We Know How Difficult Getting Started Can Be
The first steps can be really difficult but with the right guidance, al becomes easier!
Creating Your Style
Working closely with you we will help you to realise your plans.
Planning Your Scheme
Exploring options we can work out the best possible solutions for you
Let Us Help
No job is too big or small for us, just get in touch and we will be very pleased to help.
Here Is How We Can Help
A few simples steps how we plan our approach.
We offer a highly structured approach for each project, having created the following key stages:
- It Starts With An Appointment – Lets meet and talk through your requirements.
- Brief & Concept Design – Understanding and listening to our clients is something that we believe is fundamental to the success of any project. Invariably, we recommend more than one initial idea, so as to demonstrate the potential of a project.
- Concept Development – Refining any design can often involve exploring simultaneous ideas with our clients until a definitive concept is agreed upon.
- Concept Resolution – Presented as a series of line drawings, presentation boards and 3D visuals, the chosen concept design can progress to the following stages of detailed design.
Once the design is approved the client has the option to commission full building and decorating specifications for each room. These are highly desirable documents used to detail the works required to the contractor for quotation purposes and to guide the activities of the contractor during the project itself. A quote is provided based on the scope of works.
- Detailed Design – We believe that designing the finest details, you invariably create the most beautiful of projects. Similarly, the more time we invest at this stage, we can deliver a more professional and accurate project.However, from this point, should you wish, you are well equipped to appoint your own contractor.
- Furniture Design – Bespoke furniture design defines us as a leading practice in the pursuit of individuality and timeless furnishings. While we will often specify non-bespoke products, there are occasions when creating our own furniture designs are essential.
- Tender & Procurement – Away from the creative processes, we are equally passionate about total clarity, transparency and accuracy when tendering our projects. We offer our clients the highest standard of account management, ensuring all of our projects are tendered and controlled precisely.
- Construction – We can offer our clients the highest standard of site management to suit their requirements.